Contact Greenwich Club
If you would like further information,
fill out the form below and click send.
- Invalid First Name: Please enter your name
- Invalid E-mail: Please enter a valid e-mail address.
- Invalid Subject: Please enter a subject.
- Invalid Message: Please enter a Message.
Greenwich Club Board
- Maryellen Vassallo & Ellen Murdock
- Acting Co-Presidents
- Maryellen Vassallo
- Treasurer (and Co-President)
- Ellen Murdock
- Administrator (and Co-President)
- Andrea Edwards Anthony
- Social Chair
- Marion Nolan
- Recording Secretary
- Open position
- Membership Chair
- Jay Kane
- Advisor (past President); Monday Dinner Host
- Andrea E. Anthony
- Advisor (past President); Newsletter/Website Chair
Greenwich Club Committees
- Winnie Walsh
- Loraine Salerno
- Member Advocate
- Marla Weston
- Newsletter Editor, Design
- Lynn Russo Whylly
Directions to our Weekly Wednesday Meetings
Christ Church Library
(entrance in the midst of the cloister walkway behind the open grass area)
254 E. Putnam Avenue
- From I-95 take exit 4 (Indian Field Rd.).
- Turn left off the ramp when heading northbound (from NY), or turn right off the ramp when heading southbound (from New Haven).
- Follow Indian Field Rd. to Route 1 (East Putnam Ave.).
- Turn left at the traffic light and continue for about 1.5 miles (3 traffic lights) to Christ Church on your left. (See large parking lot)
- The Christ Church Library entrance in the midst of the cloister walkway behind the open grass area.
Download our membership form
If you would like to become a member, download our membership form.
Dues for the Greenwich Club are $45 annually ($25 for NEW members if paid between July 1 and November 30).
With payment of the dues you will receive the club’s monthly newsletter, special events email announcements and updates, access to the members portion of our website, and discounted rates for most of our events...